2700 Balls a Game

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Shuck

We tend to use between 2 and 5 boxes for a 5 man open event
Thats long the lines I was thinknig....(around 5/6 though), so why the HELL do that need to fire so much paint, when people at a (no offense ;)), lower level can do the job with so much less paint? or is it a case of its free so lets shoot it? :p

They get PAID to fire a brand, not a bad deal if you ask me
One day.......One day......:D

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Do you not think that the amount of paint you need to fire to keep a person in, depends on how skillful they are? Pro teams require a lot more domination on the field, which is achieved by slinging paint at the right places. Usually they will use more against other pro teams as the games will last longer.

Well, thats what I think anyway :)

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by T.B.F.K.A.T.L.
Paint bill whats one of them then?:D

And you say that angels are crap well I ask you what other marker works straight out of the box [after bolting on an air system of course] and doesn't need shed loads of bits bolted on to make it fast.

TL
:D
Do I need to say it??
But after buying a Speed I have to say I'm well impressed, so much so that Alpha now stock WDP products!!

Paul
:)

Shuck

Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Originally posted by Paul_collier
Do I need to say it??
Let me guess.....................a paintball blowpipe? :)

Bunker Monkey, a hopper and 17/18 pots is a tad extreme, I would need a trailer for the paint, not to mention the air tank! The weight on the pack must be immense though, and I would imigine that moving (I almost said running then) off the break would be difficult. I suppose that teams have addopted their playing style to having back men that fire 2 pots every minute! Quite scary if you ask me, but I wouldnt mind bing on the same side as them :D

Shuck

Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Dude, you struggle to run with 7 pots on your back, never mind 18+ (photo evidence available on request!)

I will be on their 25 by the time you get to your primary and I'm a mid player :D Seriously though, imigine the fun Russ would have kicking our ass if we fired 18 pots in a game! Suppose we could try at Campaign.

Watch out at Campaign, Inferno Paint Machine coming out with 126 pots!!! :D Thats almost 9 boxes a game :eek:

bunkertime

Jul 31, 2003
Up State South Carolina
Visit site
Last turney we where i was playing back and shot all 20 pods off in that 10 min. game. backmen are supposed to keep all guys in their bunkers. but with the pro teams, they need to shoot mopre paint b/c they are experts unlike ppl at lower level that lets stuff hand out a little more and play a little looser. and stop bashing angels on accuracy, it's all paint to barrel match and good consitency. and angels are good at that.