The Home Of European Paintball

2700 Balls a Game

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by bunkertime
Last turney we where i was playing back and shot all 20 pods off in that 10 min. game. backmen are supposed to keep all guys in their bunkers. but with the pro teams, they need to shoot mopre paint b/c they are experts unlike ppl at lower level that lets stuff hand out a little more and play a little looser. and stop bashing angels on accuracy, it's all paint to barrel match and good consitency. and angels are good at that.
LMFAO:D :D :D That last bit, quality.

pb-afroman

I occasionally get the chance to watch Dynasty practice and even play against a few of their players sometimes, and they do not practice with 17-20 pods. The most you will see them walking around with is about 7. Then again, I just watched them scrimmage the ironmen and I don't know how serious it was.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by bunkertime
Last turney we where i was playing back and shot all 20 pods off in that 10 min. game. backmen are supposed to keep all guys in their bunkers. but with the pro teams, they need to shoot mopre paint b/c they are experts unlike ppl at lower level that lets stuff hand out a little more and play a little looser. and stop bashing angels on accuracy, it's all paint to barrel match and good consitency. and angels are good at that.
What size tank are you using cos 20 pots and a hopper is around 2890 balls :eek:

Paul
:)

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
I would assume a 1.5 or 1.9 (if they do them) 4500 psi bottle, or a diving tank! Wonder how much it will slow you down as you wheel it out to your back standup :rolleyes:

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Shuck
I would assume a 1.5 or 1.9 (if they do them) 4500 psi bottle, or a diving tank! Wonder how much it will slow you down as you wheel it out to your back standup :rolleyes:
Gotta be a 1.9 4500 or a big 5000 system!!!

Paul
:)

bunkertime

Jul 31, 2003
Up State South Carolina
Visit site
1.5? 1.9? GEEZE, i'm american i don't know the liters and stuff. And i got a limited edition 91/5000 which i can shoot about 2 cases of paint outta. and our field fills 5000 PSI, but the 91/50l is HUGE, so sometimes i use a 68/5000 pure energy.

PS
I got the 91/5000 from a contest i won :D it's like 1 of 4 existing