Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2700 Balls a Game

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Originally posted by Shuck
Seriously though, imigine the fun Russ would have kicking our ass if we fired 18 pots in a game! Suppose we could try at Campaign
Shuck you tw@t don't even joke about using that much paint in a tourney never mind a game or else you will get the phone call of dome.
But to be serious about it for a second the pro teams need to use a lot of paint to let the front players move to a killing zone.

Teams in the midland masters do not have that amount of skill so you can only have a hopper and two pots - only Johnboy and Boyley should have 3 pots the rest of you should just win the game before they run out.:)

I have just done a pot deal with planet for some new pots for next year they have zip off tops to slow you down:D

Cannibal_Soup

Sep 7, 2003
CT, USA
Visit site
Different frames, different options, all player preference. I tried out a z on an rt once, and I liked it. Unfortunatly it had a warp feed set up for a lefty and I ain't. Thank god I shoot with both, but I couldn't compare as well with limited grip choices. I heard there was a z or y frame for the impulse. any one know if this is true and where to find one?