The Home Of European Paintball

2k Angel LCD Velocity problem

ozkoseoglu

TEAM TURKISH TIGERS
Apr 25, 2002
ISTANBUL
Visit site
I have no leaks from the barrel or the breach

I checked the shims they are correctly lined up.

Tom, let me know when you have a time to check the LCD you receive.

thanks for the efforts guys ;)

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
No probs mate, had a quick look at it the other day, but had no tools or parts with me. Did you check the breech o-ring is still in place.

Uncle Fester

Platinum Member
Jul 17, 2003
Visit site
Try giving Jon a call at LPS 01707 325007,he is the tech at the only WDP Uk warranty center.I am sure he will talk you through it.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
A couple of thoughts, check your exhaust valve seal, if it has a fair groove in the face change it, that could limit the supply of gas, and how smooth is the ram action, a bit of oil here helps.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Looked at the lcd i had for repair, and the exhaust valve seal was well grooved. I replaced that which helped, but in mine the ram needed to be replaced, probably just worn.

ozkoseoglu

TEAM TURKISH TIGERS
Apr 25, 2002
ISTANBUL
Visit site
LCD Velocity

Guys here is the latest,

I took my marker to a game on saturday and found out that it does not shoot at all!!!! :mad: although I haven't touched it since my last thread. Anyway I disassembled and checked all the things you guys said. So;

Snap ring adjustment is ok
No sign of hammer wear
LPR assembly correct
1 shim in place
LPR pressure is 87psi exact
O-rings on the ram are brand new
Breech O-ring is in place but the housing of the oring seems like it has a rough surface.
Exhaust valve seems ok
Snap o-ring is ok

Now,

Althoug I adjusted the ram the marker sounds like it is coughing like it does when the snap ring screw is turned clockwise all the way. Whatever I did I could not prevent the marker from sounding bad. There is no air coming through the barrel ?

The air I get from my Armageddon to minireg is 800 psi. The only thing I did not disassemble and check is the minireg.

Rightnow I have a velocity of 5 fps!!:D

Helpppppppppppppp!!!!!

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Have you got a mate with a working angel. If so try their minireg on your gun, if there's still no joy the problem is going to be in the ram or solenoid. The next step is to get it serviced.

ozkoseoglu

TEAM TURKISH TIGERS
Apr 25, 2002
ISTANBUL
Visit site
A friend of mine has a working LCD and actually I tried replacing the miniregs. The problem was I bought mine from USA and his is from UK. It seemed like the minireg didn't screw in to my angels body although I didn't force it not to spoil the screws. Can there be a diffrence in carvings or am i being paranoid? :confused:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: