Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2K3 LCD Intellifeed

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Hey all,

I had an intellifeed installed on my 2K3 Angel LCD when I got it a few weeks ago and it came with the connecter at the back end of the site rail towards the back of the gun.

Now, I'm not sure, but I thought that the connecter was supposed to be at the front end of the site rail so it is situated pretty much directly below the battery compartment of the revy?

So, I decided to swap it around and after unscrewing the sight rail I found that due to the positioning of the 14 way valve I could only attatch the intellifeed sight rail with the connector at the back of the gun - There is only room behind the 14 way for the wires to drop down before you can bend them/direct them through the body to the board.

So, what's with that? Is the 14 way different in the new LCDs or am I missing something here?

Thanks,
AJermstad :)

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by Bob Sandifer
it is situated in the body backwards
And there I was thinking I was going crazy when comparing it to pics in the manual and on the net!

Now, I'm new to Angels so please forgive me if I sound a tad stupid. But I got kind of confused because I'm not really sure what or how the 14 way works, but when you open the breach there's that black circle behind the block which looks like it moves forward to push the bolt when fired (but I've never tried it with the breach open as it says not to in the manual), and that black circle looks as if it's connected through to the 14 way, therefore I assumed you could only have the 14 way the one way around. Is this true with the 03 LCD? And if not, could I flip it back the other way to sort out my intelli feed? - I didn't want to try it in case I screwed the whole thing up or something only a week after getting it! DOH! :D

Cheers Bob :)

Recoil

EBlade *fap*
Apr 26, 2002
Coventry
Visit site
just as an OT thing, do you play at warwick Ajermstad?

Post Edit :// doh I take it back sorry Alex :) you do play at warwick, Ill see you at wrexham on sunday and Ill remember the pots ;)

enid_puceflange

Homo - Indomitus
the

black circle that looks like it comes out at the back of the breach is just a cover that is held in place by a screw next to the 14 way, it cant come out (during normal playing conditions:D )
think the hole is there cause of the machining tho make space for the 14 way and gubbins?:cool:

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Originally posted by enid_puceflange
the hole is there cause of the machining tho make space for the 14 way and gubbins?
Ohhhhh, ok. Interesting, so that probably means I'd be able to turn aruond the 14 way?

Originally posted by Recoil
just as an OT thing, do you play at warwick Ajermstad?

Post Edit :// doh I take it back sorry Alex :) you do play at warwick, Ill see you at wrexham on sunday and Ill remember the pots ;)
Yeah, it's me! I'm not sure if I'm able to make it at the moment, or if I'm down to play or not. I've lost Gordons number:rolleyes:, so if you have it could you pls e-mail it to me? Cheers :)