Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2nd 5-Man Dartford Rookie Event

mikedbrionne

Jan 12, 2006
Visit site
Ok guys this is our second 5-man rookie event. The last one was an absolute success with everyone very pleased with the event. This time round looks to be even better than the last one. Places are going fast so get booked in quick :)

Date: Saturday 10th February
Format: Standard 5-Man, 10 Teams, 9 Games per team
Field: Dye field (same field as last time)
Rules: Full millennium rules, Minus ramping.
Paint: Site paint only, no BYO paint, £27.50 a box draxxus paint.
Price: £150 per team.
Accomodation:Camping is available on site for £2.50 per person per night, alternativly there is a travelodge just down the road.
Marshals: Portsmouth uni A team will be marshalling the event.
Prizes: Trophies for first, second and third places.

Cheques to be made payable to: Michael
Sent to: Mike

Covering note: Dartford paintball event 10th feb 07, Your team name, Contact details.

Those teams who have reserved a place can you get your cheques sent out ASAP please.

So far the team list is as follows:

Relentless (Confirmed, Paid)
Instinkt (Confirmed, Paid)
SF5 (Confirmed, Paid)
Resurrection (Confirmed, Paid)
Dyslexic Brians (Confirmed, Paid)
Samurai Young Gunz (Confirmed, Paid)
Team Domination (Confirmed, Paid)
MT Army (Confirmed, Paid)
AP Havoc (Confirmed, Deposit Paid)
Portsmouth Uni Freshers (Confirmed, Unpaid)

If you've got questions or queries feel free to PM me or dan, here are our email addresses respectively: danielhillsmith@hotmail.com or call Dan on: 07763876538

See you guys there!

Magic Monkey

Sep 25, 2005
Visit site
hey mike, any thought about what i said regarding the freshers team this time?
me and mew are up for it, do you no anything about dante and doug?

mikedbrionne

Jan 12, 2006
Visit site
Hi guys,

Yes, regarding start time it will be a similar start time to last time, with first game kicking off around 9 am, so try to get there for 8 ish.

Could the cheques be for the full £150 please guys.

As for the freshers team joe i pm'd you back, check your pm's on our forum.

Bunka Monky

Oct 2, 2002
www.ukpaintball.co.uk
Hey guys after the success of the last event i hope everyone will jump on board again, i think everyone who played will agree it was a top notch day hopefully the weather will look kindly apon us again. Gran you n you boys better place this time haha! any questions contact me or mike :)
N wheres samaurai YG's at? get involved guys !

Magic Monkey

Sep 25, 2005
Visit site
hey guys pompy uni freshers need a 5th man as ours cant make it. if u want to play but dont have a team give me a shout.

we may need a 4th aswell :(

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Hey guys after the success of the last event i hope everyone will jump on board again, i think everyone who played will agree it was a top notch day hopefully the weather will look kindly apon us again. Gran you n you boys better place this time haha! any questions contact me or mike :)
N wheres samaurai YG's at? get involved guys !
Samurai YG's was a scratch team started by Phill from Samurai, he was the only one actually from Samurai lol. Though I think that the 2 kids who hadnt played properly before have now joined with a view to establishing a full time YG's team to play NSPL div 4, so I guess they might enter a squad :) I'll speak to them and let them know this event is going down ;)