Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2nd 5-Man Dartford Rookie Event

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Dear All,

I have been trying to get this sorted but I will now explain whats happening our end..

We have been having porblems with our editing software
(Dont worry we know how to use it) ;)

Our key terminated and we have spoke to there support team and they have said its gonna be sorted within the next week, Then we should have the rest of the film done and edited within days after..

Now for the Trouble and time waiting, I have decided not to charge for these DVD's and we will upload it to our website for you to watch and learn ;)

Sorry once again and will keep you posted

Paintball TV
Sounds like your trying to get things sorted, I think putting them on the internet is a great idea. Perhaps you could upload it too Google Video and provide a better quality download link as many of us have the ability to download the files and burn them to DVD anyway. What I think would also be a good idea, is the opportunity for people to make donations to the site if they liked the DVD and by making a donation they are purchasing the right to copy the disk to DVD etc etc.

Cheers
J

Paintball-TV-Online

UK Paintball News
Dec 23, 2006
Brighton
www.paintballtv.co.uk
True Death and Rainbow, I More then happy to carry out both of them tasks and I will set up a donation section for you but I have always thought it come across a bit desprate ;)

Ok , So I will continue to get this sorted and I have been ringing Adobe everyday to get my software sorted, But As they dont speak English it makes things complicated when you try to tell them that your activation code has been cut out as someone else has entered the same key as you from some sort of key gen , and then all they can say to that is " Have you tried restarting your computer" :rolleyes:

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
True Death and Rainbow, I More then happy to carry out both of them tasks and I will set up a donation section for you but I have always thought it come across a bit desprate ;)

Ok , So I will continue to get this sorted and I have been ringing Adobe everyday to get my software sorted, But As they dont speak English it makes things complicated when you try to tell them that your activation code has been cut out as someone else has entered the same key as you from some sort of key gen , and then all they can say to that is " Have you tried restarting your computer" :rolleyes:

Well just get a key gen then :rolleyes:

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire

If the DVD is good then I will happily pay towards it :)