Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2nd 5-Man Dartford Rookie Event

MTA

Feb 15, 2007
woodhatch , reigate
hi this is darren using MTA acount i was filmd getting muged in the one game i played back left and id realy love to watch it again so is there any news on the date it will be out on thanks

MTA

Feb 15, 2007
woodhatch , reigate
oh dear , i realy should not have let that boy go on my account , for that i am very sorry . But on the other hand i to would love to watch him getting muged again just to be able to say (i told you to shoot down the tape):D

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
was this against dyslexic brians as I mugged two of your guys down your left hand side, one by the dorito and one who was your back left who screamed when he saw me. tbh i didnt see him till he screamed

MTA

Feb 15, 2007
woodhatch , reigate
yes it was against dyslexic brians .

i cant understand how you got down are tape but as he claims that his gat stopd working that might be the reason he huged the bunkers and waited for game over to be called . And seen as how that was like the only game you didnt use one of are gats it makes if even worse the fact that we got ownd by you guys , owell i didnt play that game thats why daz was in back left .

we were in all blue dye gear that day but are now all red dye gear .

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
yep that was me who mugged two of your guys. Didnt see anyone and was getting bored so ran down the tape. What makes it worse is I was the guy who was always borrowing a marker from you guys but managed to get my angel working for that game.

Was a giggle, now just waiting for this video!!

MTA

Feb 15, 2007
woodhatch , reigate
you and ur team used most of are gear that day and the one game its all working is the game up against us . for some reason he is realy happy about that :confused: