Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2nd 5-Man Dartford Rookie Event

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
any chance of getting this dvd of the event before the next event or at least vids on your site. Can someone tell me where they saw any text on the site saying anything about this event.

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
any chance of getting this dvd of the event before the next event or at least vids on your site. Can someone tell me where they saw any text on the site saying anything about this event.
Yeah, getting stupid now. Doesn't take 2 months to sort out a software license :p

-Will

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Paintball TV,

I am not taking the piss but how can you expect TV companies to take you seriously if you can't even get a simple video together? There are plenty of other programs and even the slowest companies don't take this long to sort out a licence.

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
giving up on this dvd and video me thinks, just a shame as did not put anyone out taking photos or videos for this event as we thought a paintballtv were going to do the job. And yes Will I agree it does not take this long to sort out a licence as I have had issues with adobe stuff and just rang and shouted at them they will then sort you out on the spot.

lucas123

Nov 20, 2006
bit of a shame, if they werent gonn make the dvd then they could of just said it rther than keep saying there trying to get it sorted

Ginja

Dyslexic Brians
Feb 12, 2006
Reading
Visit site
what i find funny is that they originally wanted £40 for their service. What I am curious is the teams which are sponsored by them do they get a fast service or is this problem generic.