Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2nd gun?

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
why bother?
you are never no matter what happens going to pull a trigger 30 times in a second and anyone that tells you they can is lieing.
the only way you will shoot nearly that fast is using ramping or full auto. and in eather case you wont find a tournie that lets you shoot that fast.
a spider WILL mince paint at those speeds, even with an eye.

at 30 bps you would be emptying your q loader in 3.3 seconds....then spending another 15 mins reloading it!

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by cookie_834
woah i thought that gats used o2? as it says breatable air on it and you fill your dive tanks with o2 which you fill your tanks with, anyone else know?
hehe
you fill your tank with AIR....not oxygen (o2).
if you filled your tank with pure oxygen i very much doubt that many people would be diving around with them, as pure oxygen is VERY flamable and explosive under pressure!

Stunt4Life

Thousand Dollar Ion
Nov 19, 2005
Pennsylvania
Visit site
lol,
lets say im going with a few buddies to a local place (urban assulat) to play some paintball against eachouther and i have a gun that is capable of 30+bps and a hoppwer capable or 100+bps if the gun has a full auto mode then could i just hold the trigger down for 1 second or 2 and fire 30 or 60 shots?
will they allow a full auto gun like that with that much firing capabilitie, if i were to not actually shoot onyone with it on full auto only when i bunker them that i scare the **** out of them buy shooting 30 rds in 1 sec next to there feet?

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
Too many ifs.

There was a Karnivor set up with did over 50bps after the settings were fiddled with and it was set to bounce like anything, but that was dry firing.

The paint would not take that kind of beating, it would be smashed to pieces trying to get in to the breach at that speed. Rate of fire is like bragging about your penis size: at the end of the day no one really knows nor cares.

If you took that senario you described you would find that your friends did not stay that way for long. Get over the rate of fire idea and just concentrate on getting paint on target rather than playing Rambo.

Stunt4Life

Thousand Dollar Ion
Nov 19, 2005
Pennsylvania
Visit site
I know, im just asking, i come from an ULTRA hardcore background in airsoft with the guns shooting 30rps at 500fps, and now its like i have to pull a trigger each time? lolwhats a good legnth barrel thats actually gives you better accuracy thats noticable? 15+inch?

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
As I recall, anything over 8-10 inches is unnecessary from an accuracy point of view. That sounds short, I realize. You get some air efficiency benefits up to 12-14 inches. I use a slightly longer barrel (16) so that I can push around my bunker with it. I would actually get more shots per tank with a slightly shorter barrel, but I don't like the balls to skip off the side of my own bunker when I am tight.

Kill Crazy

Aug 2, 2005
Wirral
Visit site
odd job is rite ur rate of fire doesnt matter if you cant hit a barn door plus as far as im aware i know on our site we wont allow it but you can not use full auto at any site plus most sites will ask you to cap mrof (max rate of fire) at 15bps .
Another thing aswell if you go to a site on a punter day you have a gun that firs that quick all the other punter will feel you have an adavantage over them it would be like a sunday league footy side playing another but the other team turn up with wayne rooney, so ask the site if you could use plus if ur paying £6 every 100 balls and you shoot that quick hope you have a big bank ballance.