Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

3.5 oz CO2 tank!!!

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Those are air tanks and it's no cheaper than ordering an 3.5oz air tank from wevo. Plus Wevos CO2 tanks are only $24.

I've emailed Wevo about postage cost for sending their tanks to the UK. If the postage costs are reasonable then I could put in a bulk order if enough people want them and get the postage down further. We would have to pay import tax on them though.

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Those are air tanks and it's no cheaper than ordering an 3.5oz air tank from wevo. Plus Wevos CO2 tanks are only $24.

I've emailed Wevo about postage cost for sending their tanks to the UK. If the postage costs are reasonable then I could put in a bulk order if enough people want them and get the postage down further. We would have to pay import tax on them though.
They are HPA tanks, not CO2

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Yes i know, like i said they are no cheaper than Wevos as Wevos HPA 3.5s are $85 and they are already black.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK

Assuming these are USA made tanks are DOT spec only - filling and using the in the UK would be a non-starter. Pity as I fancy a couple of new 3.5oz tanks :(