Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

3 man Eclipse Etek newbie tournament 20th of october @ Northern Quarter Manchester

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
Will do.

The stakes are going to be higher with this one.

we will have a fully marshaled field.

plus time limits on every game.

Prizes are going to be better as well.

plus we are thinking of having a end of season prize as well where teams get points then at the end of the season there will be a major prize for the team with the most points.
sounds sweet!
just need to get the quick turn around going, and then it will be sweet as pie!

Morrolan

Platinum Member
May 4, 2007
Lancashire
Fade2Gray will be there - we have 2 wins and 3rd place so far, so that should hold us in good stead for the end of season thing :D

Markie, who will be doing the teaching in the morning? I know that you've tried to organise it for the past couple of tourneys and you've been let down, but it never seems to come off.

Don't me wrong, I love playing at the NQ, but I just think it would benefit us all so much if we could get the teaching that has been promised :D

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
Fade2Gray will be there - we have 2 wins and 3rd place so far, so that should hold us in good stead for the end of season thing :D

Markie, who will be doing the teaching in the morning? I know that you've tried to organise it for the past couple of tourneys and you've been let down, but it never seems to come off.

Don't me wrong, I love playing at the NQ, but I just think it would benefit us all so much if we could get the teaching that has been promised :D
2 wins and a 3rd ay :p
maybe i will play again ;)
(cue evil laugh) MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ddr400

TEAM SPS
Aug 29, 2007
Watford
www.sps-paintball.co.uk
hello mate,

As there doesnt seem to be anythign like this in the south me and my little band of brothers might take a drive? Is this every month if we cant get to this one?

Were abouts is it? As we live just north of london.

Would be good to learn how to play and enter a noob torney.

Rob