The Home Of European Paintball

3 Man Madness (18th June 2006

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Ah right, no go this sunday then im afraid :(

Already committed ourselves to training, had to turn down guesting at the masters because of it :(

If it gets re scheduled though, give me a shout and we'll sort something out, and im sure we can lend you a player Skeet ;)

tiger jedi

Apr 4, 2004
South Coast Baby!
www.euro5man.com
Magic_8ball said:
Ah right, no go this sunday then im afraid :(

Already committed ourselves to training, had to turn down guesting at the masters because of it :(

If it gets re scheduled though, give me a shout and we'll sort something out, and im sure we can lend you a player Skeet ;)

Thats a shame that would have been enough to go, im going swimming with the kids i will see if there are anymore teams by the morning if not then we will have to cancel but all teams are welcome to come train @ £10 per head if they wish to get some trigger time in.

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
im going swimming with the kids
These your kids Warren or do your mates call you Gary Glitter? :p

Let me know when you plan on holding the next 3man mate and I'll do my best to get at least one squad in for it, havent played a 3 man for ages. Is it still Xball Lite format? Also are the 5 man being run as Xball lite? If so count us in for a few of those in the near future mate :D

Luap

Shooting the Planet Eclipse Geo 2.1 & Ego 11
Aug 11, 2005
Medway, Kent - England
Hi Warren,

Can you please run this with the teams you have mate, no prizes pays for the other team that you want?
Just got all our paint, 1 guy pulled out and the other is a guest, can't afford to spilt all the paint cost between myself and Skeet if it doesn't happen :(

Looking forward to some proper tournie action...

Cheers..

:D