Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

3 Man Madness (18th June 2006

tiger jedi

Apr 4, 2004
South Coast Baby!
www.euro5man.com
Skeet said:
I ferking hope another team joins up, coz we have our paint now and need to pay for it monday!!
Cant you run it with 6 teams and screw teh prizes warren?
Sorry dude we are now down to 4 teams so we will have to pull the plug again this week. What a shame we spend over £40,000 on a tournament site & nobody wants to use it:confused: We get no help from thr trade or the teams.

We have been running quite a lot of corparate days at the SE Paintball Village & have already been told that if things dont pick up then it will become a non-team venue only open for coorparate, birthdays, stags etc

The old thrase use it or loss it comes to mind:eek:

As i said before any team is welcome to come train/play this weekend instead if they wish.

Luap

Shooting the Planet Eclipse Geo 2.1 & Ego 11
Aug 11, 2005
Medway, Kent - England
Warren,

Is this going to be pay a tenner and still turn up to play some games against other teams using your own paint or, do we need to buy from you?

Cheers....

tiger jedi

Apr 4, 2004
South Coast Baby!
www.euro5man.com
Luap said:
Warren,

Is this going to be pay a tenner and still turn up to play some games against other teams using your own paint or, do we need to buy from you?

Cheers....
Hey,

The SE Paintball Village will be closed until further notice for teams & comps,:mad: we will make a final desision on the future of the SE Paintball village over the next few weeks. Sometime this week we have had some visiters in the night who have poured lots of water into are compressor in an attemt to blow it up:eek: This is a very expensive machine & if it is unreapairable i seriously doupt that we will replace it. Anyway whoever done this is a coward you got a problem with me come & bring it on to my face you guttless cu%t. :( :confused: :mad:

Ps Sorry about the spelling not in the mood to check it.

Luap

Shooting the Planet Eclipse Geo 2.1 & Ego 11
Aug 11, 2005
Medway, Kent - England
What the F~#K is wrong with some people, why does someone always have to spoil a good thing with mindless acts of vandelism :mad:
Sorry to hear that Warren, that's bang out of order.

Hope everything turns out ok mate.

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
It's a sad world that we live in !:mad:
Warren, I'm a spanner monkey by trade and although compressors aren't my main thing, i know a my way round them. If there's any way i can help you in return for what you've done for us, then give me a ring.
You've done a sterling job it it would be such a shame to see this fold.
Hope it's works out.
Later
Colin