Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

3 Man Tactics

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I love 3-man, and try to play it all the time, even in 5-man tournaments. In fact my first tactic is generally to shoot 2 of my players in the back, off the break.

Reactions: SamFlyZ

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Look at the field first - it may not lend itself to locking down from back centre, or pushing snake.

As a general rule though, play it as you would normally - if you like to get up in people's grills then do that. If you prefer to sit back, take a G then push, then do that.

There is no definitive answer as it depends on so many variables.
hahahahah, you learned to play from a fortune cookie and watching the karate kid.

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
hahahahah, you learned to play from a fortune cookie and watching the karate kid.
At least I learned to play. Oh, and lock my maxflow down so I can take a gun on-field, put my pack on and remember that my straight shot IS around my neck when shooting custard. ;)

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
At least I learned to play. Oh, and lock my maxflow down so I can take a gun on-field, put my pack on and remember that my straight shot IS around my neck when shooting custard. ;)
Yep, and all those games I still shot more people than you. Even when I wasn't allowed a gun on field. As for my prowess at 3 man, playing 7 man with you was like 3 man given the amount of 2, or maybe 3 for 1's you got us pulled on.

platoongod

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
North Wales, Bangor
I read somewhere that slow play is best for 3 man, as its generally agresive its easier to get the hits when calm anc collected and waiting.....in cod we call this a camper :)