Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

30th Sept Super league teams

Just Gill

Platinum Member
Quick update:

Camping is available on Saturday night but by prior arrangement only... so if you want to camp please let me know in advance so we know who's on site.

You can get a taxi from Darlington station. It's a 10 minute taxi drive and approximately £8 in a car - (bit more if you get one of the larger ones to fit all your gear). I wouldn't bother with the bus, it's a bit of a faff.

11 teams confirmed for this now... possibly 12.

Please PM me with any questions before next Sunday - (30th Sept).

Flat_Tom

LUUPBS Team Member
Jul 20, 2007
Leeds
www.luupbs.co.uk
Was a really good day for all of us lads at Leeds + Rob :p

Thanks to all that went and to the organisers and refs and everyone else who helped make this a great first tournament for us!

paintball target

GBUs []D [] []\/[] []D
Oct 24, 2006
stockton - on -tees
:D awsum

thanks to Gill Jim Tony Kelly n his lads, (jason aswell :S)
was an awsum day of balling, cant wait till the next one on the 21st of october :)

party the night before, again?

Craig B (GBU)

Just Gill

Platinum Member
Thanks to everyone who came along on Sunday - to play and to watch. Am sure everyone will agree it was a great event - brilliant atmosphere - and some fantastic paintball.

This was a great day: free entry for the teams, free breakfast and lunch, great reffing from Kellys, prizes for the top four teams and some great play!

Thanks to all the teams for having great sporting conduct all day.

There were a few photographers up on the day. There'll be some score updates and photos going live on www.superleaguepaintball.com over the next couple of days. If anyone wants any copies of particular photos just drop me an email and I'll send them over.

Next event: 21st October.

The event is growing and getting better every time. We're looking for 20 teams next time... so free entry for the first 12 teams to book in (and confirm) - and we've already got confirmed bookings so get in touch if you want to save yourself £100 and play for free.

Any queries checkout www.superleaguepaintball.com or feel free to PM/email me.

Thanks !!