The Home Of European Paintball

32 Degrees Coiled Remote Kit

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
Originally posted by Neddyboy
i think its vapour but it suffered badly when someone at sparklie filled it, i think with liquid, snowstorms, mist coming out the barrel i couldn't see half the time when i was shootin
The snowstorms etc , are the effects of liquid Co2 coming through the gun. Its not necassarily (?) a bad thing , as long as you have a gun set up to cope with liquid. But you cant see where you're shooting :D . Was it a cold day? That makes it even worse.

Neddyboy

where's my precious
Jun 17, 2002
Surrey, UK
www.franceforyou.co.uk
it was a nice warm day. I've decide not to go for the remote so I will get a new bottle with on/off valve and anti syphen tube. This will solve all my problems I guess, my new gun also has an expansion chamber.

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
thats probably safest dude.
i can honestly say it wasnt me that filled it. but i think they might have given you a syphond bottle (one that intentionally feeds liquid) cos we use them on spyders and some of the marshals dont know the differance between them and the ones we use on the infernos.
we gonna see you on the 13th??

Neddyboy

where's my precious
Jun 17, 2002
Surrey, UK
www.franceforyou.co.uk
Hopefully but it might be too soon after Kenny's Revenge. If i get a new bottle, valve, syphen tube, i was reading that i need to my gun so they can fit. (which is a pain in the butt). Is it not possible to fit the tube and valve to the bottle and send it? Or must they have the gun?:confused:

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
if ya get them to send it seperately, i could probably fit it for you.

its because the thread on the gun that the bottle screws into is differant on each make of gun.
so to make sure the anti-syphon is in the right place when the bottle is on the gun, you must have it set up with the gun there.
so the anti-syphon tube is bent upward in the right place.
(yes it does mean bending stuff. Tiny always likes doing stuff like that :rolleyes: )

twinkle toes - you mentioned not screwing a bottle all the way on. that is a really good way of rendering an anti-syphon useless. i do NOT recomend that anyone does anything but screws their bottle on the gun completely. its not safe, and will likely cause problems with antisyphon guns.

Neddyboy

where's my precious
Jun 17, 2002
Surrey, UK
www.franceforyou.co.uk
If you could set it up for me Billy that would be great. I am going to Sparklie's on Saturday 5 October to pick up some paint for Kenny's revenge on the Sunday. Can you confirm if you can do that

Cheers