The Home Of European Paintball

32 Degrees Coiled Remote Kit

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
Originally posted by Billy No Mates
twinkle toes - you mentioned not screwing a bottle all the way on. that is a really good way of rendering an anti-syphon useless. i do NOT recomend that anyone does anything but screws their bottle on the gun completely. its not safe, and will likely cause problems with antisyphon guns.

Well yes and no. I was n't talking specifically about anti-syphon bottles at the time. If you have an anti syphon set to be in the right spot when it is full in , like what you have been talking about since my post , ( and yes they need your gun , or at least the bottle donkey off of your gun ). But if you set the anti syphon tube to co-incide with a 'landmark' on the bottle ( like the burst disk , or the tap for example ) it means that you can use the same bottle on several different guns , and IT IS still safe.
All you do in this case is screw it in until you hear the bottle engage gas , and then turn it in the same direction ( inwards )until you reach your 'landmark' , ( or all the way in , and then back it off to the tap. Then open the valve in the case of an ON/OFF valve ). Simple ..... Just like me :D .

Neddyboy

where's my precious
Jun 17, 2002
Surrey, UK
www.franceforyou.co.uk
Fat bobs provided me with this useful info in how to fit the valve, tube and bottle etc. Thank you

1. Screw the anti syphon tube into the valve until it is tight.

2. Screw the valve onto the gun (without the bottle fitted). When the valve is screwed in all the way, hold the gun verticaly upright (as you would fire it) and bend the tube upwards.

3. Take the valve off the gun and screw the valve into the bottle.

4. Now when you screw the bottle on, the tube inside the bottle points out of the liquid within the bottle

:D :p :)

twinkle toes

Spud eating?? Never!!!
Sep 14, 2001
Nottingham.
Visit site
Thats right....

...but I would use some threadlok loctite on the antisyphon tube and also the valve threads. Otherwise the anti syphon tube can work loose and drop out ( in time ) , and you could also find yourself screwing the bottle off of the valve when removing it from the gun. I know someone who did this. It launched him two feet into the air , broke a couple of ribs , and gave him a bit of internal bleeding!! This was a nearly empty bottle , after doing a days work on site!! Hit him square in the chest. Now thats gotta hurt.

Neddyboy

where's my precious
Jun 17, 2002
Surrey, UK
www.franceforyou.co.uk
I rather let someone know what they are doing, if i tried it, even with instructions i will do it wrong.

I rather watch and learn and then do it, than do it and don't learn.

For example, I am now confident to fit the flatline barrel to my new gun after watching Tiny :( :D .

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
you mean tiny, the guy who tried to BEND the flatline STRAIGHT when it came out of the box. and then fitted the barrel in a seriously hung over, and probably still half drunk state.

Fills me with confidence too :D :D

but really. thats your choice mate