Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

32 Degrees PT JR c02 leak! HELP!

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
Hey guys,

Got a 32 degrees PT jr c02 pistol and it has developed a leak when you insert the c02 cartridge it pierces and then massively leaks through the bottom hole, not where the nut is nearer to the c02 piercing nib.

I have replaced the O rings on all that area and it still just pierces the capsule and then leak all the c02 out that tiny hole and i cant suss out why!!!!!

HELP!!!

Cheers guys.

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
Seriously is no one going to help?

The c02 puncture valve it punctures the c02 but then just blows its load not down the main barrel but where the c02 slots in..this is doing my head in, ive replaced all the O rings etc as well..

binson

Oct 16, 2015
hopefully you will just need to put thread sealant on some bolts.
1) there's the hex bolt right underneath the co2 chamber. (item no.36)
2) there's another bolt you'll have to access underneath the grip frame. once you remove those two screws on the grip you'll notice under the trigger guard, another screw that' you'll need to loosen, and this releases the grip from the main part of the gun. that particular screw under there needs thread sealant. (item no.6 --valve stop pin--which attaches by item no. 24 --grip frame screw-- hidden by the trigger guard)

Once these screws have sealant on them you should be able to put it all back together and gun shouldn't leak unless it's another issue of the o-rings on the gas valve (should be item no.7 in the manual). That particular item is buried in between the hammer (item no. 1) and the whole valve face assembly (item nos. 20)

http://www.paintballsolutions.com/pdf/manuals/32/pt/pt_jr_manual.pdf

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
One problem with pistols with a lever changer is that 12 gram co2 carts are not always the exact same length, I think the PT Jr had an adjuster built into the lever to account for this but its been a long time since I've seen one.