Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

34,000 sq feet indoor arena, suggestions needed....

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
. Hence my earlier post asking paintballers what they want, it's pointless doing what I think when it's you that have all the experience.
There's very little point in making a site to cater for what paintballers want, the sites that survive on the income catering for paintballers will be very thin on the ground, paintballers are notorious for not spending much once they've got their gear. You need to make your site attractive to the general public.

Monkey Boy

Apr 8, 2013
What I would offer as my two peneth would be the fact that if you are a completely indoor venue then you have the opportunity to maximise your playing zones more than most if you looked at scene settings almost like a film set.
The ability to change from sup air to COD through a town environment within the same structure without having to leave the field would be a benefit. Plus you need to know who you want to target?
Sup air / mil sim / magfed ? The choice is yours but do you want to be a jack of all or a master of one?

Black

Aug 26, 2013
Atherton
Will do, pain the butt at the moment, running round like crazy! Soooo much to do - sure it's worth it in the long run!! :)

Black

Aug 26, 2013
Atherton
Apologies to the guys that turned up on spec when I wasnt here. Please message me if you want to bob in, more than happy to provide a contact number. Or, give us a call, the number is on the web site. Thanks....