Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

360 qev ion dwell settings

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
hi can any one tell me what to set my dwell at on a ion with a qev ( it only has a qev not a fire bolt its just stock apart from the qev) , iv just had to reset the dwell due to my power button sticking on so iv set it back to the stock setting of 52clicks from the bottem . thanks :D

Oily

Big kid
Jul 30, 2006
Radcliffe,Manchester
1. Push the programming button multiple times until it is on solid red
2. Push the power button repeatedly until the yellow led does not blink anymore. You have now bottomed out the dwell.
3. Push the programming button multiple times until it is on solid yellow
4. Push the power button 14 times. ***If you have the Smart Parts 360 QEV, push the power button 20 times instead***

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Worth noting that most markers differ and might need slightly more or less dwell (mines runs at 24), but some people get theres down really low without problems.

A guide i once read said increase dwell a few clicks at the time from it bottomed out till the marker cycles then add 10, other said add 5, best bet is to bang it over a chrono and get the best consistency :D

Dfresa14

Jun 18, 2008
Rainham, Essex
Mine (albeit with a firebolt as well) currently runs at 120psi, 9 clicks from bottom on the dwell, although can get it down to 4. It shoots 280 -/+4

To be honest you want set it as low as possible, without having to increase the input pressure. Drop your dwell and input pressure. not just one or the other. If you can keep a nice balance, then you will also maximise efficiency as well.

As a safe guideline if you don't want to fiddle too much, then go between 15-30.

Dan

NB: I'm assuming your recharge (ROF) is 0

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
Mine (albeit with a firebolt as well) currently runs at 120psi, 9 clicks from bottom on the dwell, although can get it down to 4. It shoots 280 -/+4

To be honest you want set it as low as possible, without having to increase the input pressure. Drop your dwell and input pressure. not just one or the other. If you can keep a nice balance, then you will also maximise efficiency as well.

As a safe guideline if you don't want to fiddle too much, then go between 15-30.

Dan

NB: I'm assuming your recharge (ROF) is 0

no my rof is set to stock due to not nowing what it was before , because i bought the marker the other day secondhand . it only has the qev not a fire bolt just the stock one , my air bottel is empty so il have to wait antill next month before i go play again . thanks for the help well apriciated