Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
I know enough.

Dan, or whatever your name is, get all your outstanding debts sorted.
If things haven't been taken care of by friday, there will be further actions. As for now, you are NOT allowed to sell or buy items on these forums. All your threads with items for sale will be edited accordingly.

DANTHEMAN123

Banned
Jul 9, 2006
look, i had problemswith my paypal account, or more my bank account, so i couldnt remove funds so i just recredited gaz for the a1 and sold it to tom. what i told tom is trivial as he was buying it. i didnt need to tell him the spcific details, just that the deal dit go through. as it happens i didnt say that gaz pulled out, i said that the deal didnt go through thanks very much. and anyway, ive sold an ion to someone problem free, an egg and a rhino cover.
i also told stabn that i didnt want to sell the pm6 as soon i realsied hed payed me but he insisted that he have it so i a said he could have it if hed payed the extra cash,he agreed, end off. hes now saying he wont pay for some reason so ive sent tim the marker without the exrta frame and board.

ajermsad wants a refund so he can have one when i have the money, dont think that cos i sold some kit that i have money now. some people asume too much.when i have th emoney ill pay him staright away. im trying to sell my ego6 to sort this out at the moment, its just hard seeing as im not able to sell here. you also for some reason assume im a teenager with attitude. its as if some people here dont read theyre own attitude comments.

stan payed, i told him it wasnt for sale at that price , so we made a deal. end off
i was selling to gaz, but had bank issueds so refunded him and sold it cheaper to tom. £50 cheaper.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
just a tip guys... but, whilst this thing is being sorted out... probably not a good idea to rip him to shreds, since thats when the TFP turn nasty and start handing out temp' bans :)

whilst his post is hillarious... id just leave it to them to sort now, since he is digging a bigger hole for himself. ian and jay to the rescue :D

rudee

Sep 14, 2006
hi there ... i am the man who bought the egg two weeks ago... still waiting for the package :)) dan I really hope that you are not that bad and I will get the egg...soon...