Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
look, i had problemswith my paypal account, or more my bank account, so i couldnt remove funds so i just recredited gaz for the a1 and sold it to tom. what i told tom is trivial as he was buying it. i didnt need to tell him the spcific details, just that the deal dit go through. as it happens i didnt say that gaz pulled out, i said that the deal didnt go through thanks very much. and anyway, ive sold an ion to someone problem free, an egg and a rhino cover.
i also told stabn that i didnt want to sell the pm6 as soon i realsied hed payed me but he insisted that he have it so i a said he could have it if hed payed the extra cash,he agreed, end off. hes now saying he wont pay for some reason so ive sent tim the marker without the exrta frame and board.

ajermsad wants a refund so he can have one when i have the money, dont think that cos i sold some kit that i have money now. some people asume too much.when i have th emoney ill pay him staright away. im trying to sell my ego6 to sort this out at the moment, its just hard seeing as im not able to sell here. you also for some reason assume im a teenager with attitude. its as if some people here dont read theyre own attitude comments.

stan payed, i told him it wasnt for sale at that price , so we made a deal. end off
i was selling to gaz, but had bank issueds so refunded him and sold it cheaper to tom. £50 cheaper.

:eek:

YourMUM

1 4 all and all 4 1
Feb 25, 2005
devon
gilboys.co.uk
OK chaps My ego turned up to day - the Led stock board but fitted with a Virtue board. but other wise ok ( have not put air through it yet)

I do not have a problem with this bloke.?? will speak to the admins ok

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
What would be a good idea, is that when people sign up to this site their address and other contact details are stored for times like this - Not so people can go storming their houses, but as a form of insurance.

These details would be made viewable only by admins, but might deter people from screwing others around and thinking they'll get away with it. I'm not saying thats what is happening here, but it may be an idea worth considering.

-Will

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
I think Nick (Your MUM) is being a bit generous here. I'll not go into the specifics YET but i'm far from happy. :mad: