Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

3D Printing

Russell Hill

Just a little bit more crazy than yesterday.
Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
Hello all,

I was hoping someone could help me, I will shortly (next couple of month hopefully) need a few bits 3D printed for a customised paintball gun I am making. I know that some places will not do any parts for any type of gun.

So has anyone on here ever had anything printed, or know of a company that would print paintball gun parts. I would be supplying the CAD drawings for the parts.

Rusty

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
just contact all the 3d printing companies and ask them directly, and dont refer to your marker as a gun, im sure if you explain the situation, some will and some wont.

Russell Hill

Just a little bit more crazy than yesterday.
Nov 28, 2013
Southampton
I guess that is the easiest way to do it, I was kind of hoping someone had done it before and could offer some advice, and suggest a company kind to paintballers!

seba

Oct 6, 2011
Finland
I thought that 3d- printers are so cheap nowadays, maybe you just have to buy one and start offering 3d - printing services for customers :)

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
For a good one you're still looking for a few thousand pounds, plus operating one does take a certain level of skill. Not really feasible for printing a few bits and bobs.

I'd love to get an Inception Pico printed but not been able to find an affordable provider.