Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

3rd Party trading service

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
Ok, i havn't seen many of theese on p8ntballer forums, so i've decided to operate a 3rd party trading service. The homepage is here
if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me on these forums via pm or post, or on my email - listed on the 3rd party trading homepage. I hope that with this, i can help you stop getting ripped off :)

Jimmothy

Rockin The EGO
Jun 20, 2005
I really dont want to say
Visit site
yorgie said:
Ok, i havn't seen many of theese on p8ntballer forums, so i've decided to operate a 3rd party trading service. The homepage is here
if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me on these forums via pm or post, or on my email - listed on the 3rd party trading homepage. I hope that with this, i can help you stop getting ripped off :)
Good idea, however I think you need to build up a reputation on here before,anyone would trust you in a deal where you would have possesion of two marker's:confused:

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
Jimmothy said:
Good idea, however I think you need to build up a reputation on here before,anyone would trust you in a deal where you would have possesion of two marker's:confused:

I've got a fairly good reputation with feedback, having a +8 (soon to be +10) feedback on ebay, as well as a +2 on pbnation, with money transfered being aproximately £800 through both. I will also be providing both traders with my address, and if desired, a copy of personal information (such as a copy of my passport / driving licence)

pid

blah blah blah
Aug 27, 2005
in the thick of it
Visit site
yorgie said:
I've got a fairly good reputation with feedback, having a +8 (soon to be +10) feedback on ebay, as well as a +2 on pbnation, with money transfered being aproximately £800 through both. I will also be providing both traders with my address, and if desired, a copy of personal information (such as a copy of my passport / driving licence)
how would we know if they're really you?? i mean, i could send jimmothy's passport n address details n everyone would be non the wiser??
sounds a good idea, in sorts.
2p over. :)
good luck.

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Its all well and good having ebay and pbnation feedback, what p8ntballer feedback.

What we are getting at is if someone like lump said hes going to do this type of thing then no-one would have any objections at all, im not knocking you for the idea its spot on but like jimmothy said you need a rep here

:)

Skeet

Platinum Member
yorgie said:
I could probably get away with doing this...dont have much feedback on PBN or ebay....but...my Paypal account and feedback is pretty high...dont a fair bit through the paypal account;)...but, I think most would agree...I'm fairly well known on here (2nd highest poster and not all classifides!):D

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
I already posted this once...don't know if theres much of a market for this in the UK.

Also, I'm sure your a trustworthy guy. But you'll need a whole lot more feedback than that before a lot of the people on here trust you with they're gear worth hundreds of pounds.

Good luck though. :)

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
I've also got an address secured and bank funded paypal - so that confirms my address and details, which will be visible to all, once they send payment for my services, again confirming my details :) i always knew that after the first time i do the service it will be easier and people will trust me more, its just that i know several people who are ripped off etc, and it's just not cool - plus i need some money, and live in the middle of no-where, so i can't get a normal job :)

newboy

Down but not out.
Feb 15, 2006
Hereford
Visit site
.I didnt know you were charging such a fair price for your service.Good luck :rolleyes:

Like you said in your post above "I hope that with this, i can help you stop getting ripped off "

The Price
I shall charge £10 from each trader, excluding p & p (which as the markers are already boxed will be minimal).
I will also provide an alternate service once I have had a little more trade, in which i can "gass up" both markers, shoot, chronograph, and video both markers in operation, this will cost slightly more, but will be unavailable until I have had enough commerce to buy a low pressure, and high pressure air tank. I can provide this service for any CO2 marker, if assembley is required I shall charge £5 for assembley and dissassembley.
I can also Time autocockers, which will cost £8, as well as lightening the trigger pull, and polishing the internals of a Tippmann marker, which will cost £5. A full price list is below;