Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

3rd Party trading service

Skeet

Platinum Member
People have said...that we arent the trusting type on here, but...I think many of us are you know...I mean...despite having never met each other...people on here will do things that could otherwise be dodgy as hell.

Take Budgie for example...not around much anymore, but...a trusting individual...he sent a Dynasty Shocker (when they were expensive) to a friend of mine, to look at...and then, if he wanted it, pay for it...he didnt send it to me....I never even saw the thing, for over a month...but..i just said to Budgie..."my mate wants that shocker" and he sent it to him....thats a trusting man.

I see it on here quite regularily...normally little things...or free bits posted to people who need them...why should a person do that? I think we have a good little community here...and it's only newcomers, who are in a situation...where they may not feel (rightly so) that they can trust a vendor, or buyer.

How did this thread spiral into rugby? Or spandex for that matter?:D

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Skeet said:
People have said...that we arent the trusting type on here, but...I think many of us are you know...I mean...despite having never met each other...people on here will do things that could otherwise be dodgy as hell.

Take Budgie for example...not around much anymore, but...a trusting individual...he sent a Dynasty Shocker (when they were expensive) to a friend of mine, to look at...and then, if he wanted it, pay for it...he didnt send it to me....I never even saw the thing, for over a month...but..i just said to Budgie..."my mate wants that shocker" and he sent it to him....thats a trusting man.

I see it on here quite regularily...normally little things...or free bits posted to people who need them...why should a person do that? I think we have a good little community here...and it's only newcomers, who are in a situation...where they may not feel (rightly so) that they can trust a vendor, or buyer.

How did this thread spiral into rugby? Or spandex for that matter?:D
Im invovled ;)