Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

4 NEW DEMONS QUICK SALE OR TRADE

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
Not to sound so funny - but why are they being sold so cheap? Seen quite a few new ones come up for cheap... are VG making way for something new?

Retracted my offer - simply because I need to stop changing markers and I think the wife was about to kill me for changing markers again. Sorry dude :(

Last edited:

Lucky_Tech

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2006
www.luckyeurope.co.uk
I doubt Vanguard had anything to do with the just paintball deal there is no way they should have been that cheep, i have these because i designed the gun and vanguard paid me in guns.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Stick to the topic of guns for sale please. Business practices of paintball companies should be kept to seperate threads.

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
OK - cleared it with wifey now :D

Trade Purple/Black one for a Clone VX in Black with Gold Highlights?
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/fs-macdev-clone-vx-black-gold-extras.147418/
(Not including large re-build kit - just the marker, barrel, case, keys, normal parts kit - basically all that came with it).
The grips are slightly more worn than when the photo was taken, as I played Chocolate Factory. Has a couple of very, very light marks on it from ring-rub (wedding ring) - only mentioning them as I am anal about stuff like that - probably 9.7 condition.
If you want the large 10x rebuild kit + extra detents, will let it go for £30 extra (as it is unused) - unless you have a parts kit you want to trade too? - otherwise a straight swap for the Clone VX?

Also got a custom made Clone VX kickup made by gommie404 :)

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
Hi sorry to come and spam in your post, but I can guarantee we sold some vanguard demons at this price yesterday.
I would also confirm the £400 price from Lucky_tech is an amazing price if you are looking for a Demon in those colours !!!
They worth £799.95 !!