Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

43 cal pistols

Discussion in 'MagFed Discussion' started by Brownie, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Canon Fodder Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.

Canon Fodder
    Message Count:
    The weight of carrying a pistol might be better used carrying either a spare 13ci tank and more paint or a larger tank on remote and more paint in your situation.

2. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    As a backup sidearm I'm less inclined to recommend a pistol

It's just added weight

However I have carried as a sidearm and it was satisfying to whip out a pistol and put 3 shots into 3 guys who made a last second Rush into a fort

3. Vamp Member

Vamp
    Message Count:
    Dpends on the game and location. If you play magfed in a cqb event a pistol stands up well. .43 work well. Their smaller than .68s and you get more shots off a sparklet. The chron at 250 which drops off after 6 mags of 10 to around 150.

4. Anotsu Member

Anotsu
    Message Count:
    .43 pistols are a handy size allowing you to vest mount.

Serpa holsters are good for that. But if chest mounted can get in the way if moving your stock of your primary from shoulder to shoulder.

You are however now needing to carry two types of rounds now. Plus most .43 pistols have horrible reliability and range. They really are more of a last ditch close range self defence item. Or indoor CQB where wind will not be a factor.