Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

43 cal pistols

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
The weight of carrying a pistol might be better used carrying either a spare 13ci tank and more paint or a larger tank on remote and more paint in your situation.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
As a backup sidearm I'm less inclined to recommend a pistol

It's just added weight

However I have carried as a sidearm and it was satisfying to whip out a pistol and put 3 shots into 3 guys who made a last second Rush into a fort

Vamp

Jul 3, 2013
East Midlands
Dpends on the game and location. If you play magfed in a cqb event a pistol stands up well. .43 work well. Their smaller than .68s and you get more shots off a sparklet. The chron at 250 which drops off after 6 mags of 10 to around 150.

Anotsu

Jan 13, 2008
.43 pistols are a handy size allowing you to vest mount.

Serpa holsters are good for that. But if chest mounted can get in the way if moving your stock of your primary from shoulder to shoulder.

You are however now needing to carry two types of rounds now. Plus most .43 pistols have horrible reliability and range. They really are more of a last ditch close range self defence item. Or indoor CQB where wind will not be a factor.

dyldor

Getting back into the game
Jul 17, 2019
Guildford
Every si
I can't comment much on .43 as I have not used it

It was reasonably popular among pistol players a couple of years ago.
.43 suffers slightly from being a non standard calibre. This can mean you are not able to use it, eg when events are site or trader paint only
Also clear paint events. I believe you can get .43 clear but this paint does vary and for the types of sites that go for clear paint events you will often not be allowed to bring your own as it does vary considerably with good and bad or terrible batches and degradability

With all that though you can always ask an organizer, and with some events some traders may be willing to bring .43 for you

You may also be able to ask about velocities, you might need to stick to the same velocity or may be allowed a different velocity due to the lower mass

Also people I've seen have been happy with their .43 pistols

As a .68 alternate the Tpx can take a FS capable breach and compatible magazines are available or standard ones can be modified
This is of course dependant on your opinion on the pistol size. It's about the same overall size but the grip is less fat
Every site i’ve ever seen doesn’t allow .43 cal specifically because it invalidates their insurance.

You’re best off with .68 for sheer useability everywhere

Sideconch

Jul 28, 2021
Uk wales
I'm wanting a pistol was thinking of the tiberius 8.1 just for the fs. But not over keen on the size of it. So thought of the rap 4 p99 43 cal size and weight are good
Just wanted to know if anyone is running one or any other pistol and what your thoughts are on range,accuracy etc. I know it's all down to personal preference but any advise would be appreciated. Cheers gaz
I use this ram sidearm so small 43 cal rare tho

Attachments