Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5-Man Dartford Rookie Event!

Bunka Monky

Oct 2, 2002
www.ukpaintball.co.uk
Ok guys and girls after a fair bit of confusion this event will be going ahead seperate from the university league!

We would like to take this opportunity to invite all new upcoming teams down to dartford for a great tournament. Anyone thats been to dartford before can vouch for its excellent facilities and this is a one off tournament at a very cheap price.

All new teams are welcome, Universities, colleges, young guns teams, new teams, as this is a great place to get a first taste or improve your tournament paintball.

Date: Saturday 2nd December
Format: Standard 5-Man, 10 Teams, 9 Games
Field: CPL Field
Rules: Full millennium rules, Minus ramping.
Paint: Site paint only, no BYO paint, £25 a box draxxus paint.
Price: £125 per team.
Accomodation:Camping is available on site for £2.50 per person per night, alternativly there is a travelodge just down the road.
Marshals: Portsmouth uni will be marshalling the event.
Prizes: Trophies and shiny things will be dished out!

Cheques to be made payable to: University of Portsmouth Student Union
Sent to: The University of Portsmouth Students' Union
FAO Sports Officer
Cambridge Road
Portsmouth PO1 2EF
Covering note: Dartford Paintball Event, Paintball B account, Team Name, Contact Details.

If youve got questions or queries feel free to PM me, or email me on danielhillsmith@hotmail.com or call on 07763 876538.

Bunka Monky

Oct 2, 2002
www.ukpaintball.co.uk
Ok guys weve got a few teams expressing interest and confirming with us, i cant say enough how good this tourney will be so spread the word guys its very rare that rookie teams get a tournament dedicated to them, so if youve got friends or family you would like to get involved nows the time! Also guys cany colleges that want to represent feel to free to get involved.

Portsmouth Freshers Black (Confirmed)
Portsmouth Freshers Purple (Confirmed)
The Unknown (Confirmed, awaiting cheque)
Total Chaos (Confirmed, awaiting cheque)
Deadly Sins (Confirmed)
Just Reading Militia (Possible)
Team Ressurection (Confirmed, awaiting cheque)

jumbaleo

Feb 18, 2006
Visit site
High bunka M

I play in a team called reading malitia and we may have some guys interested. Should know more by the end of the week.

Sounds like a good opportunity to play ball just before the end of the year.

j

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
good luck matey

Ok guys weve got a few teams expressing interest and confirming with us, i cant say enough how good this tourney will be so spread the word guys its very rare that rookie teams get a tournament dedicated to them, so if youve got friends or family you would like to get involved nows the time! Also guys cany colleges that want to represent feel to free to get involved.

Portsmouth Freshers Black (Confirmed)
Portsmouth Freshers Purple (Confirmed)
The Unknown (Confirmed, awaiting cheque)
Total Chaos (Confirmed, awaiting cheque)

hello boo good luck with this mate have you asked the dogs if they wanna play as they novice now really lol

Bunka Monky

Oct 2, 2002
www.ukpaintball.co.uk
Yes mate Reading Militia are more than welcome to enter a team, a guy called Jim that you play with may be reffing so your no some people there, it would also be a great opertunity for u guys to play some teams more at your own level :)

Erb man

IMPACT UK
Oct 30, 2006
Kent
Yes mate Reading Militia are more than welcome to enter a team, a guy called Jim that you play with may be reffing so your no some people there, it would also be a great opertunity for u guys to play some teams more at your own level :)
bunka monky spoke to u on the phone today chq is in the post dude.
c u there.:D ;)