Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5-Man Dartford Rookie Event!

Bunka Monky

Oct 2, 2002
www.ukpaintball.co.uk
Yeh yeh that marshall with the white proto's looked pretty pimp too, yeh yeh i agree, cheer!! lol

As mike said were looking at arranging this sooner rather than later to give everyone a chance to sort them selves out as it was a little last minute with cheques and stuff this time round, out of curiosity is saturday good by everyone or would they prefere sunday? its just a little easier to get hold of a field at dartford sat as it less busy. Any thoughts and improvements would be appreciated guys, were uni students we have little else to do haha

soadrkorny

My Balls, Your Face
Jun 21, 2005
luton
samuraipaintball.com
You played fooking well fella !! ... And those goggles are the absolute dogs nadgers !

We had you marked down as the danger man of Samurai !

Played you in the last game, and our only tactic was to try and get you out first !! - You took a fair few of our team out in that game ... but two of us hung in there and took the win.

We were buzzing after that, specially as you guys were so good all day.

Massive props to you dude.
that just brightened up my crap day at college
cheers man
but i put our good play down to the whole team. as said in the speech we were only a scratch team with 2 players almost brand new to the sport who played incredibly well.
and yer the pink mask, i think its the true feminie side in me :rolleyes:

playing on the saturday i thought was alot better as you could get a good nights rest and know that you dont have to wake up the next morning feelnig crippled and tired and have to go have a long day at school/college/work.

Red

Redski
Dec 14, 2005
LDN
No worries dude. Straight up, that's how we called it. And Samurai as a team were definitely one to watch out for !

Really look forward to another one of these, and Saturday was such a great choice of day. Everyone I've spoken to held the same thought.

Was such a well put together, organised and run event it'd be an absolute pleasure to play another one. Just make it soon, ok !!

You put it together so well we can't wait for the next one now !!

Dante

Oct 30, 2006
Hey Guys.
Just a massive thanks to everyone on the day.
Certainly taught me a lot.
I was the guy in the yellow jersey on the skratch team who kept trying to play the snake, and failing miserably..lol

Tim.a.p.havoc

Dec 3, 2006
Hey Guys.
Just a massive thanks to everyone on the day.
Certainly taught me a lot.
I was the guy in the yellow jersey on the skratch team who kept trying to play the snake, and failing miserably..lol
yeah i learnt loads from it too only played in a few tourneys and we didnt do to well at em felt good to actually get something this time, we have only been going a short while,my first proper time on a sup air field was at the m5 talk bout being thrown in at the deep end it was f#####g daunting but a good experience

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
at Campaign Cup i was playing for The League LXB, we finished like 15th or something I think. At the Euro I was playing for Xcess (who I think were down as Excess/The League :mad:) and we came either 4th or 5th. Then on saturday I was guesting for "Samurai Young Gunz".

How about you?

Tim.a.p.havoc

Dec 3, 2006
at Campaign Cup i was playing for The League LXB, we finished like 15th or something I think. At the Euro I was playing for Xcess (who I think were down as Excess/The League :mad:) and we came either 4th or 5th. Then on saturday I was guesting for "Samurai Young Gunz".

How about you?
samurai young guns you was in the same pit area as us on saturday? i have met so many different people since (having trouble remembering all the people i have spoke to sorry)i got into this a few months back and all of them have been friendly and helpful apart from a few arrogant foriegners at the m5

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
samurai young guns you was in the same pit area as us on saturday? i have met so many different people since (having trouble remembering all the people i have spoke to sorry)i got into this a few months back and all of them have been friendly and helpful apart from a few arrogant foriegners at the m5
Yeah we were opposite you I think. I was the one wearing the shockwave jersey who didnt play a single game with a fully functioning loader lol. My white halo kept jamming then I snapped the lid off my mates halo before I even got to use it :eek: just one of those days I guess...