Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5 Man Madness Team List 19th Febuary 2006 so far..........

Skeet

Platinum Member
Well..at least teh weather held out till teh afternoon and wasn't torential as promised!
Bit bummed...lost aginst who we expected to lose against, but also..lost a few more...won a few tho, so not all bad!

Was nice to meet a coupel of more guys down there- PKNuts and Muttley to name two...would have met Dark Stranger, but apparently he was kipping in the car!

Warren has asked for some feedback, as regards to the...

I think teh site itself, is coming allong very nicely and once they have some draiage and Hard Standing sorted, will be great.

However, I dont know about teh rest of you...but I preffered the "Best of 3" format, to this "One chance and thats it".
At least with the bets of 3, you shouldnt have two unlucky games in a row, and if you do lose two in a row, you probably deserved to.

If it had been best of 3 today, I like to think we and other teams would have done better, maybe might have a lost an extra one or two as well, but...done better overall.

What do you guys reckon?

When I asked Warren, he said, that he is just trying the format, to be inline with Milleniums etc and see what happens, but nobody gives him any feedback...so, we need to speak up!

Also...a cheap little PA system would be good, so they can BOOM any announcements, such as teams to the field etc, nice and loud!

And maybe some "Pumpin' Choons" at an acceptable level too!

And, Pete the Snack Wagon man, rules!:D

stelfe

London Nexus 2 #10
May 5, 2004
gillingham, kent
i think the site is coming along nicely, my feedback would be same as skeets views on the "best of 3 format" and maybe it would be nice for trophies on the day, because then people have some thing from the day that they have played so well for.

also a thanks to the ref's today, all the teams, and to the Ressurection guys for playin on there team today.

ta
stelfe

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
good day as usual warren cheers mate.

1 game each makes you play a little harder as you only get one chance so it was a good idea, would've like another oppotunity in the final game but so so.... apc factory played well in that game to win, well done guys

the site is coming on a treat but we cant stop the weather unfortunately

:(

PETEB......

Jun 23, 2004
Visit site
sleeping stranger

Originally posted by Dark Stranger
Forgive me Mr Skeet. Although we only managed a couple of wins today (first outing as a team) I seem to remember walking up the right tape to find your last man on his own? Memory is hazy but im sure I shot him ;)
The way I heard it u tore him a new arsehole Darkie, those catnap micro sleeps pay off:)

Samurai

www.samuraipaintball.com
May 2, 2005
UK
www.samuraipaintball.com
Cheers Warren - top day as usual!

Good site, just a shame about the weather and the resulting mud!

That said, I thought the one game format for 5man was ideal - and fits in nicely with the euro5man format, and that the best of three is better suited to 3man as there's a much quicker turn-around time!

We had a full days play today with one game - so I think best of three would have on run pretty late!!

As before, we had a really good day & a good laugh!!

Cheers guys

:cool:

Sandown

LXB4TW
Aug 25, 2005
Essex
spaces.msn.com
The finals postions were

APC Factory
Stealers Am
Samuri UK
Robs Raiders

APC Factory and Stealers AM finals was decided by Two ONE on Ones the first was caused by a mutual elimination. The second one was caused by the same way.
Well The league had quite a good day came joint 4th but missed out on the semi's after loosing the one on one .

On the Feed back front The venue is coming along, well like skeet said a cheap PA system would be a nice addition to the site.

The one game instead of the best of three, was i think an advantage for us. but the number of games was halved which isn't good so i think i would prefer the best of three.

Warren said he is trying this format out and wanted feedback about what the player's thought.