Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5 new markers from Empire released today, Plus new releases from PE + others (thread to be updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Stock Axe. Problem solved.

the CF one is the Axe Pro, if that makes a difference. Does it come with the display and a barrel kit?

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
This amazes me really, I know some people have deep pockets but all tournies I play restrict fps to 300 rof to 10.5 & air fills to 3000 psi so unless a marker is more efficient on air what is there to improve?
The breaking issue is a thing of the past with eyes & force fed loaders so what improvements can really be worth another £800?
If they get any lighter the paint in the loader will capsize the bloody things!
We are still shooting 0.68 caliber paint filled spheres which are not the most ballistic things in the world how accurate can they be?
I'm confused... Why do we need so many ways to max out credit cards with no (don't shoot me here) "real improvements"

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
This amazes me really, I know some people have deep pockets but all tournies I play restrict fps to 300 rof to 10.5 & air fills to 3000 psi so unless a marker is more efficient on air what is there to improve?
The breaking issue is a thing of the past with eyes & force fed loaders so what improvements can really be worth another £800?
If they get any lighter the paint in the loader will capsize the bloody things!
We are still shooting 0.68 caliber paint filled spheres which are not the most ballistic things in the world how accurate can they be?
I'm confused... Why do we need so many ways to max out credit cards with no (don't shoot me here) "real improvements"

Same reason people buy Ferrari's a Porsches when the speed limit is 70mph. They can.

Don't forget about the big walkon events and big games where people are allowed silly rates of fire. Personally I agree with you, I don't see any reason to spend more than £500 on a brand new marker.

At the minute I am shooting a SFT Shocker which cost me £80 and a virtue board I had lying around. Great gun, bit thirsty but otherwise I'm very happy with it.

Plus I'm not worried about lending it out or getting it beat up ;)

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
Looking back on it now and seeing how promising the vanquish looked its quite disappointing on how much of a ripoff the vanquish actually was.

Status
Not open for further replies.