Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5 new markers from Empire released today, Plus new releases from PE + others (thread to be updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
Iv also heard this non-sense. Would you like it hand delivered by prince Charles on a velvet pillow as well? Is it so hard to remove detents after cleaning for storage?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
Iv also heard this non-sense. Would you like it hand delivered by prince Charles on a velvet pillow as well? Is it so hard to remove detents after cleaning for storage?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2
Sure its not too hard to do that but you shouldn't have to do that though. Anyway, like i said before its all down to personal opinion.

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
Gotta admit I LOVE my vanquish :), get over the bolt spring thing its only a 2 second thing at the start of the day, or leave the spring out and tune the fsdo.

WingNut

UK Redskins
Oct 31, 2003
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
You own one of these but as a sponsored team your feedback couldn't be unbiased...

There were a few about today I noticed yours played up & you used your axe, was it something simple or did you not find the issue yet?
It was one of those 'something not quite right' moments on 2 occasions.

I switched to my AXE just before the start of the game as you don't really want a gun down on the field so I played safe times.

Both times I took it over to Sosta to take a look, it was fine and I ended up looking a right wally.....

Maybe me just being paranoid...

That said, it was bitching in the last 2 games, whilst being the only team to beat PB religion in D2......

Cheers

Wingy...

Viking91

Oct 26, 2016
Hi just read through all the posts and to say that i am a bit confused about what marker to get is an understatement, but it has also been a helpful at showing that i need to do more research and try a few more out .

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hi just read through all the posts and to say that i am a bit confused about what marker to get is an understatement, but it has also been a helpful at showing that i need to do more research and try a few more out .
Where are you near? Maybe I can recommend a shop for you to go look at some markers. Or get yourself to a local walk on and go ask politely some players about their guns. Paintballers like to show off their kit, so dont be afraid, just ask nicely :)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
As @Bolter says, where do you live? And what is your budget for a marker?

Status
Not open for further replies.