Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5 v 1

RuFuS

May 1, 2003
LA,CA
Visit site
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Half-Pint
coughdeadmanswalkcough
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I so agree with that...

Tony - Stupid Troopers

NorTees massive!
Jul 11, 2001
NorTees
Visit site
at 5 v 1 the game isn't lost, it's still possible to pull off some crazy move and win, just depends on who you're playing and how good you are.

i was in a 4 v 1 against durham uni team and managed to win, then same field i was in a 4 v 1 against portsmouth uni and lost.

all i would say is keep tight switch sides regularly to watch for muggers and keep calm, the other team might get over confident and think they've won already.

McD

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
Stay calm and tell them all to get the f**k off your field, also a team might not always know if your the only one left in ive seen jim from twisted against three of kellys in a training game, now most people would last about ten secs tops if kellys know your the last man and this nearly happend to jim (who actualy had no paint at the time) but cuningly he kept shouting to a non existent team mate to cross it up and lasted the three mins to end the game now that was funny :D

McD

Feb 27, 2003
Visit site
Hey ratty we came fourth in div A not bad for the first time in there we'll do better next time dude are you on this weekends mm looks like weve got a nexus team :D :D ;)

draconia17

May 14, 2003
long island, NY
Originally posted by NiceButDim
well you might be as lucky as the guy on the the Hypersonix team.
As i read in the march issue of pgi on page 110.

it was KAPP Factory V Hypersonix.

i'm not going to typ out the whole article as you will be able to read it for ur self. basicly the whole of the hypersonix team had been taken out accept one member and Kapp factory gathered in the center to get the flag without realising there was one guy left they all got taken out(yes all 7 of them) and the loansome Hypersonix player took the flag home :)
basically just lay low and let em come to u , or did they already have u b*tched???(no offence)then just do what you can :p

Weakest Link

Little Deviant
Oct 21, 2002
Durham
www.dur.ac.uk
Originally posted by Tony - Stupid Troopers
i was in a 4 v 1 against durham uni team and managed to win, then same field i was in a 4 v 1 against portsmouth uni and lost.
Was that at storming the castle? We had a really bad day, and very rarely had more than two guns up and running on the field at any one time...no really its true. :( :)

fuxup

JAGUAR XS
Sep 19, 2002
USA
Visit site
It can be done ,me bro tured around a 4-1 against TEAM ZONE yesterday ,didnt bother sitting back he just took it to them and let em ave it :D

Rachel

loves Kyle's Stub
May 2, 2003
Essex
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
Oh yes, it most certainly can!

I picked a good game to sit 'cos I got to see Steve mop up the game 4 on 1!

You rocked!!

No he's not for sale any of you front player thieves out there.

Rachel

REDZ Novice UK