Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5 v 1

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Originally posted by jeff
If it's 5 on 1, the game is lost mate. Anything you do from that point on is damage limitation.
Not in all cases. Ok i was playing against punters at the site i work but myself and another marshall took on 12 players and still won in less than 5 minutes. Was hard game but its possible. Bearing in mind i had only played 5 times in my life back then. Its all down to skill and preference just keep your self wis eon whats going on in the field around you and you can do fine!!

joe bob

copyright '03
If ur allowed to do this get teammates in th dead box to throw pots of paint to a bunker and if you need it you can get it, or when a teammate gets eliminated they just leave their full pots behind

if the dead box is actually like a box then get eliminated plaers to bend over so they cant be seen by the opposing team

just a thought

Weakest Link

Little Deviant
Oct 21, 2002
Durham
www.dur.ac.uk
Originally posted by joe bob
If ur allowed to do this get teammates in th dead box to throw pots of paint to a bunker and if you need it you can get it, or when a teammate gets eliminated they just leave their full pots behind
:confused:

Do places allow this to happen? Thats like having a conveyer belt of paint being fed onto the field. But the leaving of paint is good. Especially if you end up going onto a field minus a marker because it was hot. I saw Portsmouth Uni playing at Storming the Castle last year, and they were one gun down, but he took on loads of paint anyway, and left it on the fifty. Another player moves up and runs out of paint, and then finds a nice parcel for him.

Just got to be careful about time rules for dropping pots.

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
play super tight, keep looking around, and keep a pot of paint handy incase you need to reload.

Don't do a dead mans walk, anyone who does that is a NO GAME fool, who dosn't have the courtesy to play fairly in the sprit of the game. If you suck so bad that you think you have to do a dead mans walk, then just shoot yourself in the foot and walk off the field.

If your skills are sharp, you should be able to take at least one player, and if you catch players moving up in the open, may quickly stop or slow down their advance.

Don't leave your bunker, if they are any good they will shoot you.
Try to think like a mugger, if you could imagine how they will mug you out, then you might be able to guess where a mugger is comming from and shoot them in the open.

People have won 5 on 1 before, but it dosn't happen often. All you can do is play for some respect and make them work for it.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Only 5 on 1?!

5 on 1 eh? you lucky sod! I was left with a 7 on 1 in the semis in Germany! Against Malera to boot! As i found out, its hard to turn around a 7 on 1! Shot one of them, then got lit up like a Christman Tree from accross field.....;)

had fun though!:)