Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

50 cal Vote!!

samfrost1308

Banned
Jul 10, 2009
Torquay
50 cal general opinions

ok guys after all the talk about 50cal I just wanted to know how the paintball community feel about this. Is 50cal a good idea? base your answers on the info and guesses you have seen so far.
Lets see how people feel about the possible switchover!

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
I am going to say no but only an till i can fire it my self then i will decide then as and for sure no or yes

samfrost1308

Banned
Jul 10, 2009
Torquay
there has been some things released like ballistics data, curtosy of gadget, that is fact, other things out there are mainly guesses. I guess what i am looking for is just based on things being speculated at the moment what do people think of 50 cal

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
but to reiterate - why would anyone choose to switch to anything without trying it first?

i'd vote no - simply cause it is ridiculous to assume anyone would to switch to anything completely without trying it first.....

and as this thread was made in October - i'd like to nominate it for the plat "most pointless thread of october" award.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
really cant see all the rental sites changing all there guns in the current climate so no

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
really cant see all the rental sites changing all there guns in the current climate so no
But what if i said to you "if you change to 50 cal, you will raise your profit margin by 33% overnight without any change in your business".

I doubt any site owner could afford not to change over.

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
The proofs in the pudding though. No site owner is going to change over if the experience he is deliverying to his client is worse. Well, no good site owner. If its an improved experience (for instance, less pain), then no good site owner would not change over. Finances are important, but mean nothing if you lose your customer base.

Only time will give us the answers we need. Patience.