Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

50 cal Vote!!

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com
Thanks to Jon for letting me shot the 50 cal Impulse in the chrono area

Gun shot pretty damn well, I'm sure 2nd generation 50 cal markers will be right on the button with this size of paint, but the Impulse seemed to cope well

Although its a small ball, it left a decent amount of paint on the target - a wooden post. Obviously this may reduce when the paint hits something softer.

Would have been awesome to shot the marker in the crap weather we had on Sunday (strong wind, pouring down with rain) to see how it actually handled but was glad to have a rip of the upgraded marker and new paint - thanks!

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
all true, but what of the fps increase often talked about?
In tournament paintball, a "mugging" could become a very painfull experience, and although that may force someof us to better our game and mind our surroundings!, i dont think that is sensible. on the other hand, in rental paintball, there is the surrender rule, which may cure this problem slightly, but it will still be more painful than before. Any thoughts on that?
You don't need to increase the FPS, the joules that the .50 produce is 5 and a .68 gun produces 14 joules.......... So no increase in FPS and less joules = less pain..................

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
ive fired a nano, its exactly the same just smaller, so much so be comes a little toy like. but im good for it , it not like we cant play with both......hits a hit. i still think the most revolutionary thing that can happen is dedicated indoor arenas for paintball. but thats off topic.

so all in all im excited at the prospect. it could change everything. or nothing?

Stark_Cyc

Jun 8, 2005
Visit site
Quite frankly if you have already read the topics covering .50 cal then you already know what people think about it. Cant see anything new brought to the table right now with an yes/no question. Btw you can find every possible yes/no opinion on the subject also at pbnation.

I guess I'm starting to get tired when prettymuch everything has been covered for now and same things are just going in an circle.

www.cyclone.ax