Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

5000 psi

MCBrawler

I put my name on it
Jun 2, 2005
in a house
Visit site
hey guys im gonna buy this sweet Ion package credit to Dusty (cheeirs m8 o u one) its got a 5000psi 1.1 litre bottle in it will the ion support that and how many shots will i get out of it

Wind_Speed

The moody one
yea, ion has no problem wiv that. Size of the bottle doesnt really matter to markers. U'll get loads from a 1.1, i can usually get more than a few games out of 1!

Good purchase on the ion tho. VERY good marker! Wont let you down. If your serious about it u may wanna change the feed neck for a smaller 1 and a couple of other cheap and small changes to make it rip the field! :p

MCBrawler

I put my name on it
Jun 2, 2005
in a house
Visit site
dude could u give us a hand with the changes cus i was gonna get an adjustable blue feedneck, blue tear drop barrel(or freak), new trigger,and hopefully a new bolt and grip. well if you no what ii mean like suggest some stuff for me 2 buy

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
get a clamping feedneck, its got the same threading as an impulse so look for one of those. For the barrel a freak is better than a teardrop but more expencive, or an all american is good. For the trigger get the new skulls one, it improves the gun a million times, and im not sure about the grip but the stock isas very comfy and the bolt is fine and very soft on paint