Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

68 auto mag classic upgrades

Mikeydd1987

Oct 16, 2013
North london
Hi all new to the forum so hope im posting in the right section.

Im basically planning on taking my dads old automag and upgrading it and having it re painted and wanted any advice which could help in this project i.e where i can buy the parts required and how to go about the re spray any help would be much appreciated as this will be a wicked surprise for my dad so i can bring him along to walk ons with me.
Cheers mikey

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Hi Mikey, parts are not easily sourced in the UK know tbh, but there was some bits on ebay a while back.
As for re-spraying DIY Halfords job should do it..
Upgradeable parts are available from America if you want to ship them in.

Mikeydd1987

Oct 16, 2013
North london
Yea have been looking at a few parts from america i have seen some parts on the uk ebay but they are pretty much just spares and repairs thanks for the reply though much appreciated

Mikeydd1987

Oct 16, 2013
North london
Hi wiggles01 not to sure as of yet which parts are needed gonna try to get it from my dads attic at some point this week i would imagine needs a complete overhaul as its probably not been fired in 10+ years but im sure i will need help from some of the more knowledgable fellas on this site to get the project done im thinking of buying the level 10 bolt for it and maybe a new body but dont know whether to keep everything looking original what do you think?

renie

Mar 2, 2008
You only really need the level 10 bolt on a RTor Xvalve, the standard valve don't shoot quick enough to worry about tbh though it will let you shoot more fragile paint.
The ule body is a nice upgrade as its lighter and takes autococker threaded barrels which are more common

Reactions: Mikeydd1987

Mikeydd1987

Oct 16, 2013
North london
Hello renie mate i hear your the automag expert so will probably just get the ule body then. Is there anything in particular i would need to do for the mag to run on air.
Thanks for the post aswel its much appreciated
Mikey

Mikeydd1987

Oct 16, 2013
North london
Soon as i get it i will post sum pics up and will take it from there i guess now is the tricky part trying to get it out of the attic with out him knowing shud be fun