Id go for old skool splash ;) but wait till u got the ule body 1st
If uou want id happy get it going for you once you get the spares
Just cover the postage

Reactions: Gee Tee

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
I'll be putting up some 'mag classic valves and barrels in the 'for sale' section soon :)

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I had the body on my minimag pump mirror polished. It's good quality stanless steel and comes up well when professionally done - almost looks like chrome. I've switched the stalnless body out for a custom aluminium vertical feed shown in bottom picture, mainly to reduce weight on the pump. It's also cocker threaded allowing me to ditch the twist lock barrels.

Last edited:
Reactions: EELZ

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
and for anyone that thinks Automags are old hat. This is what they are capable of with a tuned X-valve, break beam eyes and quality EP conversion.. for example Ego/mag Hybrid. My own EP conversions have each hit 15 and 17bps respectively, with the potential for a higer ROF if needed

Last edited:

Mikeydd1987

Oct 16, 2013
North london
That automag looks awsome gee tee mate cant wait to get my dads one up and running. Will have a crack at doing the mag myself renie mate but if it goes wrong i will come running with my tail between my legs to you lool. I will keep an eye out in the classified section for thos parts eelz bro. Cheers for all the input guys really is appreciated

longi

Mar 16, 2008
If you can pick up an old adjustable reg with an old Retro valve you will never be out gunned! The trouble is an Rt'd Mag with an Emag on/off will easily shoot around 16+ bps with good quality screw in reg. With an adjustable reg set over 1000 psi it all gets a bit silly. These days though most sites don't like quite such a high rate of fire and you can't really govern an Rt'd mag too much unless you use the Retro valve on/off pin.... It just not the same! ;)