Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

68 Automag New-ish

Jacamo_056

Feb 10, 2020
Leeds
Hi there,

I am a current owner of a 68 automag. Think I've pretty much got the very basics of maintaining it. Just looking for any more information on it. Like a tuning guide? Or tips and tricks. I've watched the maintenance guide on youtube but I just wonder if there is more out there that others might be willing to share? I've also got questions about a PTP bolt? Is there any diagrams for the break down and maintenance of such?

Thanks!

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
Tuning depend what you have really, a classic valve, classic on/off and Level 7 bolt you can't do a great deal.
X Valve with ULT on/off and level 10 bolt you can mess around for a fair while !

A PTP bolt should be a venturi face with a central boss and on the rear face there should be a cross milled, the whole parts should be gold colour plated. It will perform basically the same as a stock hard nose AGD bolt

General maintenance is replace the bolt spring is it sags below the bolt tip, if something leaks follow Tom Kayes guide on what to replace and give it a few drops of oil before every days play.

garymabbott

Dec 20, 2016
Yep exactly what Ed has said, just remove your barrel, add a couple drops off oil into the asa before screwing the barrel on fire it a few times without paint, attach your hopper and barrel, go and enjoy! Me personally would change the ptp bolt for a stock agd lvl7 hardnose bolt. But that just me.

Reactions: k4p84