Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

7/8 - 1 inch diameter barrels?

Fluke816

Jun 25, 2019
I have just bout a Tiberius T15 and am looking for a rifled 16" barrel for it. I keep seeing what looks like an outer dimension of ether 7/8 or 1 inch being mentioned. Can anyone help explain what I should be looking for? Thanks

BigVic1971

Big Vic
Jun 25, 2019
Falkirk, Scotland
The outer diameter of the barrel is, for the most part, irrelevent. More important is the internal bore of the barrel.

If you intend shooting First Strikes a bore of around 0.687 is probably the best. A rifled barrel will spin the round adding accuracy to it.

Also make sure any barrel you buy is threaded to fit into your T15, or you can purchase a thread adapter for any type of barrel that will make it fit.

Try Lapco or Hammerhead.

I have a Milsig M17, and the Milsig 400mm Para rifled barrel shoots First Strike consistently. This has an A5 thread, but like I said you could buy an adapter to make it fit your T15.

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
Also make sure any barrel you buy is threaded to fit into your T15, or you can purchase a thread adapter for any type of barrel that will make it fit.
If you are going out of your way to buy a barrel specifically for shooting shaped rounds (FS / HP68) then I would buy one which is made for that marker. Adapters are fine and all, but we are looking at fairly marginal gains in the first place... so why throw that away with an adapter which is going to leave some more rattle space before the "ball" enters the barrel?