Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

7 Man Tournament - Blackpool beach?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Rockstar Energy Drink

I have been talking to Rockstar re supporting this event, as they have very kindly offered to sponsor a team I am associated with.

I will keep you posted re this.

:)

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
7 man.

And playing on sand, defo dont like the idea of that. It can easily break your gun. You cant properly slide on it etc. Its just not practical. Im sure there could be a place where you could hire the turf?

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Paintball on the Promenade

Just got back from the Euro Volleyball event in Blackpool, and their setup is very impressive.

Their main field was set up like the centre court or finals field for an NPPL or PSP event, with a large capacity grandstand to watch the games, a DJ and match commentary.

Video footage of the event will be available soon, and I will post up a link so you can see for yourselves.

The ladies' finals start on Sunday morning at 11am, so get yourselves down there!

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Go to eurobeachtour.com for photos of the English Masters event and dancing girls!

Select "English Masters" then "Picture Gallery" from the options.

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
7 man.

And playing on sand, defo dont like the idea of that. It can easily break your gun. You cant properly slide on it etc. Its just not practical. Im sure there could be a place where you could hire the turf?
Fuuckin no chance of that haha

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Well, if you're looking for Old Masters, Robbo

Look no further than yourself and Marcus Davies.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Playing Surface

I have taken advice from Shawn Walker of the XSPL and bringing in turf is too costly an option.

The event will therefore be played on sand.

After all, have you ever been to an event in the UK which was played on turf specially brought in?