Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

7 x Man October 2015

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
I`ve JUST got the memo about this being changed through the grapvine , This being the Thread for CPPS , I would have thought it a good Idea to post up ON HERE along with anywhere else if there were any changes,
Now I`ve got Several Teams going on at the moment,
one of them being a Care Bears Germany Team who are coming over to be a part of this, along with UK Care Bears, I`ve been trying to persuade the Australian Care Bears Team to also come over, what with the travel costs, Hotels, and a whole heap of Jerseys being made up for the guys FOR THIS EVENT ??
I`ve got this all down for the 11th October 2015 , with everything arranged.
And Now I understand it`s Changed Date ?????
Somebody Please Post up ??????
I stand to lose a LOT of money here , and I mean a LOT , all because of Bad comunication.
Bluey
Care Bears

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
@Care_Bears, who told you it was taking place on 11 October?

I only found out about this event yesterday, when it was posted up on the CPPS FB page.....and to be honest, it would be better if you posted up on that page. You'd get a faster response.

Last edited:

cwkotw

Aug 30, 2004
Visit site
@Care_Bears, who told you it was taking place on 11 October?

I only found out about this event
yesterday, when it was posted up on the CPPS FB page.....and to be honest, it would be better if you posted up on that page. You'd get a faster response.
It was confirmed for the 10/11th Oct in the cap den around the June time

Last edited:

cwkotw

Aug 30, 2004
Visit site
In June it was posted the the 7 man will take place on the 10/11th October and that it was a date for our diaries,.

By cap den I mean Captains den on Facebook, each devision has a private area for captains to talk.