Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

7 x Man October 2015

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
I'd suggest contacting Ains directly for a full explanation as to why we had to change the date for our 7 man Event. Suffice to say with NXL moving their date of World Cup... It would have been difficult for us to run the 7 man event at CPPS from 4243 miles away. ;)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I'd suggest contacting Ains directly for a full explanation as to why we had to change the date for our 7 man Event. Suffice to say with NXL moving their date of World Cup... It would have been difficult for us to run the 7 man event at CPPS from 4243 miles away. ;)
I dunno. It's a challenge.

Reactions: cwkotw

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Phew !!! all sorted for the 4th, That was a lucky break for me, if everything was already paid for , I`d of been sunk ??
NOW >> getting back to this Thread within the Largest Forum in Europe ???
and having a place for the Events shown to everyone for ease,
Whether going to Facebook or anywhere else, Surely this would be the first place of Call ??
I get on here MOST days between 2 - 6 times a day, I`m sure many others do too, for all sorts of reasons.
This Must be the Main Forum Surely ?? >>>> So Use It Please !!
Thanking you in advance = Bluey

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Phew !!! all sorted for the 4th, That was a lucky break for me, if everything was already paid for , I`d of been sunk ??
Whether going to Facebook or anywhere else, Surely this would be the first place of Call ??
I get on here MOST days between 2 - 6 times a day, I`m sure many others do too, for all sorts of reasons.
Sadly, Bluey, it isn't anymore. If you want up to date info on an event or photos of it, then FB is the place to go.

Event organisers and others update their FB page more frequently than p8ntballer.com. Times have changed.

G4z

Oct 6, 2011
Broughton
I pop on and off here 6 odd times a day and don't use social networking site as this is for paintball stuff and like to use it just for that reason ,
Keep up the good work and great site all that make it ;)