The Home Of European Paintball

9/11 was an inside job!

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
Good point.
The C.I.A on their cia.gov.us website has declassified hundreds of Government sponsored terror acts. Gulf of Thompkin is one of many.

Its called the hegelian dialectic - problem/reaction/soloution.

During the middle-ages Alchemists were trying to turn base metals such as Lead into Gold to expand theire wealth. They couldnt do it...

In the 1800's the bankers figured it out. Start a war, fund both sides - and when the lead stops flying - the gold rolls in.

just read history - hitler bombed the Reichdag parliment building as a pretext to invade poland.

When history repeats itself - do we notice?
Like i posted earlier:rolleyes:

2. Relentlessness. They will always go on and on about a conspiracy no matter how little evidence they have to go on or how much of what they have is simply discredited. (Moreover, as per 1. above, even if you listen to them ninety-eight times, the ninety-ninth time, when you say "no thanks", you'll be called a "sheep" again.) Additionally, they have no capacity for precis whatsoever. They go on and on at enormous length.

lukebolger

Dec 15, 2008
Ok Mike.... Tell us then, do you really expect us (the public) to beleive that some men in a cave made NORAD stand down for 4 hours?! Some men in a cave in the desert completely blew the US Air Core away!? Hahahaha! love it!! And im deluded?!!

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
Good point.

just read history - hitler bombed the Reichdag parliment building as a pretext to invade poland.

When history repeats itself - do we notice?
Reichstag was set on fire in 1933 by a Dutch communist which then allowed Hitler to take 'emergency powers' as Chancellor and remove any threat to his authority.
The Nazis used prisoners dressed as Poles to stage an attack on a German radio station as the pretext for invading Poland. The fact that all of the Armies had been there for a month was convenient of course!
Does make you think though but 9/11 was a terrorist attack-nothing more, nothing less. Horrible and unecessary.

lukebolger

Dec 15, 2008
Sorry but either way - if it was elements of the US goverment or radical muslims - Planes do not bring buildings down in less than 2 hours. It takes weeks of fires to start to topple a building of the structural integraty of the trade towers. These towers were desgined to take impacts from 3 or more 737's which are bigger than the planes that actually hit.

The building came down in a controlled implosion. Stand 30 feet away and look at it. Its obvious to a 3 year old.

And again... Building seven..

outkastmike

CUMBRIA
Jan 26, 2004
Cumbria
facebook.com
How did they get the explosives into the buildings and how did they manage to "rig up" the said explosives without anybody being suspicious.

Also how many people would it have taken to conduct the said conspiracy and how do you keep them all quiet

lukebolger

Dec 15, 2008
[SIZE=+1]24-year-old Dutch Communist named Marianus Van Der Lubbe was blamed for the attack - had no court case and was executed soon after. So careful that we dont accuse people without hearing the defence... Thanks
[/SIZE]

lukebolger

Dec 15, 2008
Exellent point sir, Im not entirely sure how you would sneak in military grade explosives required to do the job. I can guess that certain engineers were made to install them covertly. No one suspects a electritian installing new equipment do they? Its easily done.

I think people did talk, for instance many people were told not to go to lower manhatten and specifically the towers on the 11th. An Isreali instant messaging company messaged their employees to evactuate 3 hours prior to the first plane hitting.

And Larry Silverstein is a smoking gun. He had this to say to NBC on the morning after "I said Pull it, and they made that decision to pull and we watched the building collapse"

Just look into it guys, dont beleive me - do your own homework. Just dont relly on the mass media whore who are owned by the banking elites..