Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

9 volt or 12 volt?

Little Jon

Banned
May 1, 2002
Planet X
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
heres the deal chimp, that is a very good deal, especially with all the stuff, terminators on there own new are like £180 or so.
go for it and look into upgrades later, this gun will make u happy as a rec baller cos your gun will be better than punters but not too good that they will say 'i wont play against you cos your guns to good'

rayko

WTD UK: BNIB Dream...
Originally posted by Stealthknight
upgraded, also u can buy electronic grips for them. i have heard very bad things about spyders, like plastic bolts etc. but i
<snip>
inferno with air is pointless, as your air system will be worth more than the marker!!!!
If you have an electronic gripframe, it is preferable to get a cheap airsystem as your gripframe costs more than your Inferno :D

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
messenger thingy..

Oh, doesn't it?

Damnit, well just search for ChairChimp on your messenger screen, am not actually online, as I'm at work currently and using Linux machines here so obviously MSN is a little bit of a no-no.

Do you know philip's chat?

could see u there?

CC

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
For Rayko but anyone could answer

Is the inferno an old barrel thread or a spyder one, I think you've already answered this but never mind I'll ask again :0)

And is it a standard barrel, if it is, what is the length, I think it might be a 9-10" standard barrel but can't be sure, in which case I'll pick up a slightly longer one, 12-14" seems to be what I am advised (well by Stealthknight anyway ...cheers)

CC