Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

94 Cases of paint shot at Paris!!

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by EGi
We shot 64 cases in the 6 games we played. Of course the Open division games are 10 minutes shorter and to be honest there was propably some where around 3-5cases of paint left in pods and miscelenous bags laying around after the last match. The NXL teams seem to use about 15-20 cases per match of paint that is actually shot on the field.

Last year in a seven man tournament that we played the games all the way (like toulouse) we ended up usually using around 30-40 cases. The difference is that in Xball the bill is divided with 12 players (in our case) and in 7-man with 8 players (in our case).

I don't see the paint bill being that much bigger per player in xball than it is in a seven man tournament.

//EGi
Would you shoot that much in 7 man?

Dont think so.

EGi

Apr 24, 2003
Visit site
I checked my old records, in Portugal last year we used 42 cases and in toulouse 46 cases.

Remeber that it's 16 7-man games, thats a bit under 3 cases per game for toulouse and of course some of the paint is left over, some gets shot to the chrono etc.

MrPink

Banned
Aug 15, 2002
Cook$ mom's house
www.ltpaintball.com
I think Ices is wishing that every team could go back to shooting Pumps in the woods:rolleyes: :D :p

Let's face it - ever since Semi's were allowed in Tournys, people have been complaining about the skill levels dropping and the cost of playing rising.

X-ball is IMHO the future (even taking into account the ME defect to NPPL/Div1;) ) and I fully embrace and endorse the changes and evolution needed for teams to compete in this format:)

Just my 2cents you understand:p

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Originally posted by MrPink X-ball is IMHO the future
I'm still undecided which format i think is the best to settle on. I liked the sound of the EXL, but i don't know if everyone could afford to play x-ball, or whether having different formats for the Pro's, and for everyone else would work, and the idea of a branded format doesn't sit right with me for some reason.

But i doubt in the end it will be purely down to which is the best for paintball, it will be as much to do with how well they are presented in the series, where the best teams play, confidence in investing time and money in the formats future, and perhaps whether the big TV money ever comes.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
conspiracy theory...

X-ball is a big conspiracy between all the major paint companies to get teams shooting more paint and thus lining the pockets of the paint companies....the gardners are really androids who have wired circuits....s'all coming together - i can see it now!!! :D :rolleyes: