94 Cases of paint shot at Paris!!

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Robbo

Originally posted by crazzzy
You are talking about some big meeting in Chicago. Can you tell us a little more about what meeting that is, what they will discuss and how it will affect the EXL?
I think Pete is referring to the upcoming PSP event in Chicago, which these NXL changes must be ironed out before.

Dannefaerd

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2001
New Zealand
www.whatever.net.nz
Originally posted by Robbo

It was actually the Ton Tons who shot over 90 boxes and we did a similar amount (pro rata).
And they didn't finish one of their games (Joy wasn't it?) .... would have been more if they had completed the game. (or do i have the wrong end of the stick again?)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Robbo

Originally posted by crazzzy
You are talking about some big meeting in Chicago. Can you tell us a little more about what meeting that is, what they will discuss and how it will affect the EXL?
I am not referring to any specific meeting in Chicago. From what I know, I think certain conditions (that have been requested by some players and teams) have to be in place by the time the PSP Chicago event comes around if things are to continue as they are, if not, then things might change.
In the end, this is all about confidence.
And I am referring to confidence in the integrity of the end goal and then for the NXL guys to flesh out that confidence to the players in whatever form they see fit.

hawk eye

Uber Girth
May 5, 2003
guildford
Visit site
Not such a Hawk Eye....

Originally posted by manike
Nice to see that the 'Art of reading' is still alive and well in the UK...

:rolleyes: ;) :D
lol, reading is hard and im not very good at it:(
wots more is, i still dont know who shot 94 cases?!???!?!?:confused: